Please read the following rules carefully - it is extremely important that you adhere to them to ensure that the day to runs smoothly and everyone enjoys themselves.
- To submit your photographs you will need to hand in the removable memory card from your camera at the end of the day.
- The removable memory card must contain ONLY 10 PHOTOS one to answer each clue on the day. WE CANNOT ACCEPT MEMORY CARDS ON THE DAY WITH MORE THAN 10 PHOTOGRAPHS. You will need to delete all other photographs from the memory card apart from your final 10.
- DO NOT BRING A COMPUTER editing your photos on a computer will make the removable memory card unreadable so we will not be able to judge your photos.
No computers allowed at all!
- Your camera's removable memory card needs to be compatible with our specifications. See Tech Spec button above. Your memory card will of course be returned to you at the end of the day!
- CAMERAS - we recommend you bring two cameras - one to try out ideas and take photos to keep from the day, and the other to take your final photographs this will be the memory card you hand in for judging at the end of the day with only 10 photographs.