- Photo manipulation is not allowed although you may crop a photo and perform minor colour corrections.
Any visible Photoshop style work will result in disqualification.
- We will not tolerate or accept derogatory or obscene photographs. Any photograph deemed to be of such a nature will result in immediate disqualification from this and future competitions.
- The aim of the game is to have fun - please respect the property of others.
- You must own all copyright to all the photos you submit to this competition.
- You may submit photographs that you have already taken before the start of the competition.
- Participants must have prior permission before submitting identifiable photos of any who is under the age 16.
- By using this site and entering this competition you are bound by our Terms and Conditions which we advise you to read.
- Due to the youthful nature of some of our projects unfortunately we cannot accept any photographs containing nudity - no matter how tasteful.
- Your photos must be uploaded to our website by no later than 6pm on the last day of the competition. Check the Info page for the closing date. Any photos submitted after this time will not be considered for entry.
- Check the Info page for announcement date of the winners of the competition.
- Entry is FREE and you can enter up to three photos per competition.
- Your photos must be of a reasonably large file size and high quality - minimum file size one megabyte and maximum size seven megabytes. Your photos must be in Jpeg format.
- Participants are asked to accept that all images submitted as part of the competition may be used for up to five years by Shoot Experience (and partners for this competition) for publicity and marketing purposes only. The copyright remains yours. For full details see our Terms and Conditions and Partners page above.
- All correspondence will be made through the email address provided at the time of registration.
- The winners will be chosen for their creative integrity and expressive power. A wide interpretation of the brief will be considered by the judges.