- Photo manipulation is not allowed. You may crop a photo and perform minor colour corrections.
Any visible Photoshop style work will result in disqualification.
- We will not tolerate or accept derogatory or obscene photographs. Any photograph deemed to be of such a nature will result in immediate disqualification from this and future events.
- The aim of the game is to have fun - please respect the property of others.
- You must own all copyright to all the photos you submit to this competition.
- You may submit photographs that you have already taken before the start of the competition.
- Participants must have prior permission before submitting identifiable photos of any who is under the age 16.
- By signing up to the event, and submitting the form or making payment you indemnify us of any and all responsibility in respect to damage and loss to your belongings and all injury or death to you during any part of the competition.
- Due to the youthful nature of some of our projects unfortunately we cannot accept any photographs containing nudity - no matter how tasteful.
- Photos from this competition may be used in a private business to business pitch to a leading camera manufacturer.
- Your photos must be uploaded to our website by no later than 6pm on the last day of the competition. Check the Info page for the closing date. Any photos submitted after this time will not be considered for entry.
- Winners will be announced in the following week and notified by email and featured on the competition Info page.
- Entry is FREE and you can enter up to three photos per competition.
- Your photos must be of a reasonably large file size and high quality - minimum file size one megabyte and maximum size five megabytes. Your photos must be in Jpeg format.
- Participants are asked to accept that all images submitted as part of the event may be used for up to five years by Shoot Experience (and partners for this event) for publicity and marketing purposes only. The copyright remains yours. For full details see our T&Cs and Partners page above.
- All correspondence will be made through the email address provided at the time of registration.
- The winners will be chosen for their creative integrity and expressive power. The clues may be loosely followed and will not be of utmost importance when choosing the winners.