Let's get the boring bit over and done with - for maximum enjoyment please read the following before you come along on the day:
- To submit your photographs you will need to hand in the removable memory card from your camera which will be returned to you at the end of the day.
- The removable memory card that you hand in at the end of the day must contain ONLY 8 PHOTOS one to answer each clue on the day and therefore you will need to delete all other photographs from your memory card.
- CAMERAS - we recommend you bring two cameras - one to try out ideas and take photos to keep from the day, and the other to take your final photographs this will be the memory card you hand in for judging at the end of the day with only 8 photographs.
- DO NOT BRING A COMPUTER editing your photos on a computer will make the removable memory card unreadable (to us) and we will be unable to judge your photos.
- Your camera's removable memory card needs to be compatible with our specifications. We do accept: Compact Flash, XD and SD cards. See the Tech Spec button above for further information.