Please read the following rules carefully - it is extremely important that you adhere to them to ensure that the day to runs smoothly and everyone enjoys themselves.
- To submit your photographs you will need to hand in the removable memory card from your camera at the end of the day.
- Anyone in your team can take photographs but you will hand in just one set of photos for the whole team at the end of the day.
- The removable memory card must contain ONLY the specified number of photos one to answer each phrase or word on the day. WE CANNOT ACCEPT MEMORY CARDS ON THE DAY WITH MORE THAN THE SPECIFIED NUMBER OF PHOTOGRAPHS. You will need to delete all other photographs from the memory card apart from your final submissions.
- CAMERAS - we recommend you bring two cameras - one to try out ideas and take photos to keep from the day, and the other to take your final photographs this will be the memory card you hand in for judging with only the specified number of photographs.
- DO NOT BRING A COMPUTER editing your photos on a computer will make the removable memory card unreadable so we will not be able to judge your photos.
No computers please...