Photobox photo competition
- Photo manipulation is not allowed. You may crop a photo and perform minor colour corrections.
Any visible Photoshop style work will result in disqualification.
- You must own all copyright to all photos you submit to this competition.
- Participants must have prior permission before submitting identifiable photos of any person who is under the age of 16.
- All standard Photobox Terms & conditions apply.
- All standard Shoot Experience Terms and Conditions apply.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winners need a valid passport to claim the first prize and must comply with the 1st prize terms and conditions as provided by Intrepid Travel.
- View 1st prize terms & conditions.
- Entries must be received by midnight 30th September 2008, any photos submitted after this time will not be considered for entry.
- Winners will be announced by email and winning photos will be featured on both the Shoot Experience and Photobox websites.
- Entry is free and you can enter up to three photos.
- Your photos must be in JPEG format ideally between 1-5 megabytes.
- Images submitted may be used by Photobox, Shoot Experience Ltd, Intrepid Travel and their partners for future publicity and commercial purposes. The copyright remains with the photographer.
- All correspondence will be made through the email address provided at the time of entry.
- We will not tolerate or accept derogatory or obscene photographs.