Let's get the boring bit over and done with - for maximum enjoyment at the event, please read the following before you come along:
- To submit your photographs you will need to hand in the removable memory card from your camera at the end of the day.
- The removable memory card must contain ONLY the set number of photos you are asked to take on the day. You will need to delete all other photographs from the memory card apart from your final selection.
- CAMERAS - we recommend you bring two cameras - one to try out ideas and take photos to keep from the day, and the other to take your final photographs – this will be the memory card you hand in for judging and presentation at the end of the day.
- DO NOT BRING A COMPUTER – editing your photos on a computer may make the removable memory card unreadable to our system and we may not be able to show or judge your photos. You are also not allowed to edit/manipulate your photos on a computer.
- Your camera's removable memory card needs to be compatible with our specifications. See the Tech Spec button above.
SD, XD and COMPACT FLASH are ALL OK!